More and more municipalities are requiring businesses in their communities to install wireless fire alarm systems. Making the switch provides several advantages for both the fire department and the business:
- Wireless fire alarm monitoring is faster, safer and more reliable than phone-based systems that can fail from environmental factors.
- Businesses who move to wireless can disconnect their unneeded land lines and save up to 25% on their fire monitoring expenses each month.
- Wireless fire alarm monitoring eliminates “false alarms” to the fire department whenever a phone line fails.
- Preferred by most of the Fire Departments because it is faster, safer and more reliable than phone line-based systems.
- Eliminates false alarms to the fire department and additional costs when phone lines go down.