FirePro Xtinguish can quickly suppress any fire in an environmentally-friendly way. If you’re looking for ways to protect goods within a space, this is the perfect choice for you.
The FirePro Xtinguish’s suppressant has non-toxic chemicals and causes absolutely zero ozone depletion or global warming potential. It’s also non-corrosive, non-conductive, and sixty times more effective than CO2. This system is also non-pressurized and fully automatic, meaning that it is extremely fast at extinguishing class A, B and C fires. It’s one of the “greenest” products on the market.
How It Stops Fire:
This aerosol-forming solid compound helps extinguish fires by creating a chemical chain reaction within the fire, breaking the chemical reaction of the fire efficiently and without a mess. This is a great solution for your commercial space with valuable contents, including: offices, server rooms, data centers, banks, electrical rooms, archives, and more.
FirePro Xtinguish comes with simple installation and maintenance. It requires no mechanical installation and has a reduced maintenance compared with other solutions.
More benefits to FirePro Xtinguish:
- 10 models to choose from
- Up to 10 years UL listed service life
- Little maintenance
- Minimal cleanup after discharge
- Safe to handle
- Mounting bracket included
- Compatible with HCVR-3 Releasing Fire Control Pane
What Is Included: The FirePro Xtinguish system includes a variety of items so that you can be protected if disaster strikes.
- Conventional Releasing Fire Alarm Control Panel: This conventional releasing fire alarm control panel can handle three conventional zones while using a simple, single board construction. It also has various releasing valves and a release countdown timer displayed on the main panel. Choose from a red or gray panel for your area. (UL and CSFM listed, FM approved)
- Status Display Unit: This optional key switch comes with manual only and automatic modes. This status display unit has a supervised four re-connect and displays a countdown timer prior to releasing the agent. Choose the color that best fits your space from red or gray. (UL and CSFM listed, FM approved)
- Ancillary Board: UL and CSFM listing, this product is FM approved and can mimic the outputs of the conventional releasing fire alarm control panel to provide additional normal open contacts. One control panel can have seven ancillary boards connected to it.
- Abort Switch & Disconnect Switch: These switches are UL and CSFM listed with FM approval. Protect yourself on two levels with these switches. The abort switch stop releasing operation. The disconnect switch is physical and compliant with NFPA. Each of these switches include a back box for surface mount. Choose your favorite from red and gray modules.
- Sequential Activator: Double your protection with this awesome tool. The Sequential Activator can activate up to two FirePro Xtinguish aerosol generators and includes a back box for surface mounting. The fault LED lighting illuminates when trouble conditions occur.
- Manual Pull Station For Fire Suppression Release: Constructed of durable metal, this system has an enclosed switch with a glass rod. It is UL and CSFM listed.
- Aerosol Generators: Choose the size that best fits your property. Available sizes include: 20 grams, 40 grams, 80 grams, 100 grams, 200 grams, 500 grams, 1200 grams, 2000 grams, 3000 grams, and 5700 grams.