Securing your home or business against fire should be top priority. With the Silent Knight fire alarm system, your property will be protected. Here at Security Portland we design, monitor, repair, install, service, and test the Silent Knight systems, essentially taking care of all aspects of the fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
Silent Knight by Honeywell focuses on functionality and flexibility. Here are our top three reasons to love the Silent Knight system:
- It’s the whole package, including: smoke detectors, heat detectors, modules, and pull stations.
- The Silent Knight communication system is unlike any other, allowing for commuting messages on the type and location of the emergency, in real time.
- This system comes with the ability to grow with your business. It’s cost effective and can be expanded at a later time.
Up to many national codes, the Silent Knight system is a popular choice for many business owners. Not only can this one of a kind system provide protection to your products, but it can also protect the people you care about. With the ability to deliver specific instructions, including emergency plans, to tenants, employees, students, and customers, you’ll rest assured that even in the worst emergencies, everyone will remain safe.
Additionally, taking precautions to protect your home, or business, with a fire alarm system can decrease your monthly insurance rates. That’s a win for everyone!
Silent Knight Options:
- IntelliKnight 5600: This system is a hybrid, including addressable and conventional features in this control and communicator system. The primary choice for small applications, it requires no programming tools for the basic panel operation. Built-in digital communicator and dialer are included. This system will support Honeywell Fire System and SK device counterpart detectors and modules. Optionally, remote annunicator can be attached to meet your unique needs. With this system you will get a single and dual-action pull station, a photoelectric smoke detector, fixed temperature thermal detector, mini monitor module, addressable relay module, and more,
- IntelliKnight 5700: This system is a 50-100 single loop addressable fire alarm communicator system. It includes features like drift compensation, maintenance alerts, and a digital communicator that is built-in. This system can support up to 50 SD devices. It comes with a built-in digital communicator and dialer, uses a standard wire, and built-in synchronization that allows for multiple notification manufactures at once. This kit includes Silent Knight detectors, modules, remote and annunicator, intelligent power module, remote LED fire annuciator, and relay interface board.
- IntelliKnight 5808: This system is a 127-198 single loop addressable fire alarm control and communicator system. With maintenace alerts, built-in digital communicator, and distribute intelligent power, you’re sure to love this product. IntelliKnight 5808 can support up to 99 Silent Knight detectors and 99 Silent Knight modules. Use any combination of 127 SD devices. Also enjoy, built-in digital communicator and dialer, and built-in synchronization for multiple notification appliance manufactures. Each intelligent power module is a LED/IO module. Ask our customer service representative what additional accessories can be included with this system.
- IntelliKnight 5820XL: This system is a 127 point, expandable to 792 points, multi-loop addressable fire alarm control and communicator system. It includes a built-in support for up to 99 Silent Knight detectors and modules, and is expandable to include 396 Silent Knight detectors and modules to create a total capacity of 792 points. With this system you will receive detectors and modules, a remote annunciator to match your decor, intelligent power module, LED/IO modules, and much more.
Start protecting the property you care about with a Silent Knight fire alarm system. Give us a call at (971) 801- 7600 to talk to a Silent Knight specialist and receive a consultation, free of charge.
*If your signal isn’t strong enough, we can add a fire radio to restore your fire panel!